What is Max Secure Anti Virus Enterprise Edition?
Max Secure Anti Virus Enterprise Edition leverages client-server architecture to
detect and delete threats across a network while putting control in the hands of
IT administrators, not end-users.
Common Threats To The Enterprise:
- With virus and spyware threats, intruders are able to gather confidential
company information and intellectual property without consent.
- Threats kills productivity by delivering ads that distract and frustrate
employees by taking time away from projects resulting in missed deadlines.
- IT Staff must devote precious time and resources to combat common annoyances
like popups and computer crashes and other time draining support requests.
- Some threats continuously broadcasts information over Enterprise networks,
sapping valuable bandwidth that could otherwise be used for faster
- If companies are not aware that threats are responsible for wasting
bandwidth and killing productivity they may incur unnecessary expenses to
purchase additional bandwidth and equipment.
Max Secure Anti Virus Enterprise Edition
The following minimum system requirements are needed to run Max
Secure Anti Virus Enterprise Edition:
- Pentium processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 500 MB of free hard disk space
Max Secure Anti Virus Enterprise Edition will operate on the
following versions of Microsoft Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7,
Vista, XP, 2003 Server, 2000, ME and 98 & Compatible with 32 and 64